Bhikharam Chandmal lovingly known as cham cham is also called Rosogolla in Bengali, cham cham is one of the most delicious and beloved Indian sweets. Cham cham are some of the most delicious sweet dumplings, soft chenna cham cham for indian festivals. Amazon is selling Bhikharam Chandmal – Indian Sweets Cham Cham – Bikaneri Cham Cham Sweet Mithai Tin 1kg at Rs 165.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 360
Deal Price – Rs 165
Discount – 54%
How to Bhikharam Chandmal – Indian Sweets Cham Cham – Bikaneri Cham Cham Sweet Mithai Tin 1kg at Rs 165?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product.
- Chomchom, cham cham, or chum chum is a traditional Bengali sweet, popular throughout the Indian subcontinent.
- It is cooked and served in light sugar syrup. The authentic spongy texture and sugary sweet flavor.
- The method of making cham cham sweet is similar to that of making rasgulla.
- Authentic traditional bengali mithai recipe prepared from chenna or curdled milk.
- Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing.