Sometimes we hear comments such as the deal price is not as mentioned in our posts. It is mostly because the deals we post are handpicked and thus don’t last long and you need to grab them in time. Here is another deal on Amazon wherein MUNJINGS® Natural Honey | 100% Pure and Natural/Multi Floral/ Western Ghat Origin (Squeeze Bottle, 300 Gram) is available for a deal price of just Rs 99. It bears a MRP of Rs 249. So, buy it now if you need and don’t wait for price to go up.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 249
Deal Price – Rs 99
Discount – 60%
How to buy MUNJINGS® Natural Honey | 100% Pure and Natural/Multi Floral/ Western Ghat Origin (Squeeze Bottle, 300 Gram) from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using Dealnloot’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of MUNJINGS® Natural Honey | 100% Pure and Natural/Multi Floral/ Western Ghat Origin (Squeeze Bottle, 300 Gram):
- 🍯 About: MUNJINGS Natural Honey 100% Pure & Natural -300 gm
- 🐝Sourcing Info: Our Honey is Collected by Trained Foragers and Harvesting Communities without harming the Bee Colonies From the Forest Of Western Ghat, South India,
- 👍Controlled Filtering Method: Our Honey is been Treated to a Filtration process that includes Straining the Honey to Eliminate Impurities like Dead Bees and Beeswax. Our Dedication to the Purity and Quality of Our Honey is what sets us apart .
- ✨Power House: Honey is a Rich Source of Anti Oxidants Considered Effective in Treating Digestive Disorders, Irritating Cough, Sore Throat, Skin Disorders and Anemia. It is also Used as an Alternative Sweetener for Healthy Beverages and desserts. Honey Is “Less Bad” Than Sugar for Diabetics
- 💡Care Required: Natural Honey has a Tendency to Crystalize Faster than Processed Honey due to its naturally Found Wax and Bee Pollens Components, If so Keep the Bottle in Warm Water Or Sunlight Until Clear
– Posted by bahubali