Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
(All Answers) Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs.20000 Amazon Balance
Amazon Independence Day Quiz, Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers, Amazon Independence Day Sale – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Tricks Of Free Recharge. Indian Independence Day is Coming On 15th August & Amazon Has Released The Independence Day Quiz On Their App Portal.
We Have Already Seen Amazon Freedom Quiz & Amazon Freedom Sale is Already going this Month & Amazon is again once more with Yet one other quiz & on this Time They are Giving Away Free Rs.25000 Amazon Pay Balance In This Amazon Independence Day Quiz. All You should Do is Give Right Answers to Asked Questions.
This Amazon Independence Day Quiz Will Run From 14th August to 31st August 2020 & Amazon Will Choose 5 Winners From This Quiz. All Winners Of This Quiz Will Receive Free ₹20000 Amazon Pay Gift Cards.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz – How To Play & Win
This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App On Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & Click On Menu >> Funzon >> Just Open It >> Scroll Down Below >>You Will Find Banner Of “Amazon Independence Day Quiz“
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
CoolzTricks Tip: For Our Reader’s Easiness, We Have Solved All The Questions Of This Amazon Independence Day Quiz & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Quiz Below
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers
Open Quiz Directly From Here – Click Here
Question 1 – Which memorial in Hussainiwala, Punjab marks the situation the place freedom fighters Sukhdev, Rajguru and Bhagat SIngh have been cremated?
Answer is – National Martyrs Memorial
Question 1 – At which session of the Indian National Congress, the Purna Swaraj declaration, or “Declaration of the Independence of India” was handed?
Answer is – 1929 Lahore session
Question 1 – About 15th August 1947, who stated “tomorrow will be a day of rejoicing, it will be a day of sorrow as well.”?
Answer is – Mahatma Gandhi
Question 1 – Which of those nations additionally celebrates its independence day on August 15?
Answer is – All of those
Question 1 – The well-known ‘Quit India movement’ launched in 1942, can be identified by which of those names?
Answer is – The August Movement
Amazon Independence Day Quiz Answers |
This Amazon Independence Day Quiz is Now Over
Question 1. Among all Indian Prime Ministers, who has hoisted the flag on the Red Fort for the utmost variety of occasions?
Answer is – Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 2. Which was India’s first civil disobedience motion launched by Mahatma Gandhi in 1917?
Answer is – Champaran Satyagraha
Question 3. Which Amazon program assists Indian home-grown start-ups to construct a model and so forth.?
Answer is – Amazon Launchpad
Question 4. On 11th December, 1946 which future President was elected because the everlasting Chairman of the Constituent Assembly of India?
Answer is – Rajendra Prasad
Question 5. How many Indian small and medium companies promote on Amazon?
Answer is – 6.5 Lakh
Congratulations !! You Have Just Completed The Amazon Independence Day Quiz Of 2020.
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes :-
More Details of this Amazon Independence Day Quiz:
1. This Contest will start on 10th August 2021 from 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 23rd August 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout your complete Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, for those who reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
5. The draw of tons might be carried out throughout the Contest Period for the questions and a complete of 4 participant might be chosen as winners by a random draw of tons.
6. The declared winner(s) might be eligible for profitable Rs. 20,000 as Amazon Pay stability (hereinafter known as “Prize(s)”).
[Total: 0 Average: 0]