Install Jio TV On Kodi Fire TV Stick
How To Use Jio TV Using Kodi On Fire TV Stick?
Jio TV Mode, Kodi Media Center App, Kodi App Mod, Use Jio TV On Kodi App, Install Jio TV On Kodi App, Fire TV Stick App, Jio TV Fire TV Stick App – Hello Coolz Readers!! After banning of ThopTV and OreoTV by Indian Government, Users are looking for many strategies for Free Live Streaming Channel Apps and we tried to search out out and posted many options too. Here You guys can try Best ThopTV Alternatives In India and watch stay channels streaming totally free. Today, many customers commented that they don’t seem to be capable of watch stay streaming channels on their Fire TV Stick so right here i’m giving your Method To Watch Free Channels on Fire TV Stick.
Here you’ll find out appropriate reply of How To Use Jio TV Using Kodi On Fire TV Stick? You will get excellent answer of How To Install Jio TV On Kodi Fire TV Stick? You guys can learn out extra particulars about ThopTV Server Error Solution From Here. This is a working technique to observe Free Channels on Fire TV Stick on any sensible TV. Find out full particulars of Live Streaming App On Fire TV Stick of Live Streaming Apps on Smart TV on this put up.
What is Kodi Media Center Add On Service? :
Kodi Media Center App is Open Media Service App the place you are able to do many issues in your Android Device, Fire TV Stick, Tablet and lots of different sensible units. Kodi Media Player is open supply cross-platform software program media participant and leisure hub for digital media. You can Stream any Online Source on Kodi Player and Jio TV is probably the most favorable to Stream Live TV Channels on Kodi Player. Read out Full Post and Read How To Use Jio TV Using Kodi On Fire TV Stick?
Requirements To Install Jio TV On Kodi Fire TV Stick :
- Jio Account With Email Address and Password (Mobile Login May Not Work)
- Kodi Media Player
- Kodi BotAllen Repository Source
- 2 Minutes To Setup
- Last however not the least, Obviously a Smart Device!!
How To Install Jio TV Using Kodi On Fire TV Stick? :
1. First of All, All you want is a Kodi Media Player in Your any Smart Device So, Download Kodi Media Player From Play Store. :
2. Open Kodi TV in your Fire TV Stick or Smart Device and Allow All Permissions.
3. Go to Dashboard and Tap on Settings Icon and Tap on File Manager Icon.
4. Click on Add Source Button and you might want to Add Kodi BotAllen Repository Source in it.
5. Go to Add File Source and Tap on None Line and Enter Kodi BotAllen Repository Source.
6. Enter Path As https://kodi.botallen.com and provides it title as BotAllen.
7. Tap on OK and Go to Dashboard and Tap on Settings Again and Go to Add-ons.
8. Go to Install From Repository > PVR Clients > PVR IPTV Simple Client and set up it. (Skip if already pre put in)
9. Get again to Add-ons Menu and Tap on Install From Zip File and Enable Unknown Source Option.
10. After Doing this, Get again to Add-ons Menu and Tap Again on Install From Zip File and You will capable of Find BotAllen File and Just Tap on OK and Submit it.
11. It will take some time to put in BotAllen File and you’ll get a notification of set up full.
12. Get again to Add-ons Menu and Tap Again on Install From Repository > BotAllen Repository > Video Add-ons > Install JioTV > and it’ll begin downloading.
13. After Installation, Get again to Dashboard and Close Kodi App.
14. Open Kodi App Again Go to Add-ons from Side Bar Menu (Not From Settings) and You will Find Out JioTV Icon.
15. Tap on Jio TV emblem and Tap on Settings > Account > Login > Enter your Jio Email Address and Password. (Mobile Number Login Won’t Work)
16. Again Get Back to Jio TV emblem and Tap on Settings > Setup > Setup Simple TV IPR > It will set up channels and after completion, Exit App and Open it Again.
17. Open Kodi App > Tap on TV from Side bar menu and Go to Channels and you’ll get all of your Jio TV Channels For Free!!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]